Themes in Divorce
- loyalty binds
- children and parents manipulate each other
When a theme presents itself in one of these forms, stop.
Take these steps:
- Get centered, look to the Light within.
- See yourself surrounded with Love Energy.
- Look at what just happened in your physical reality.
- Ask, "What will free this situation?"
- Observe. The scene that shows the resolution plays out in the
- Check to see if you feel as sense of joy and calm. If you feel
something other than joy and calm, ask again until a scene appears that
resolves the matter.
- Write a brief review of what you saw or perceived and how it made you
- Focus throughout the day, every day on the scene that shows the matter
For each problem discussed here, remedies exist to
help parents and children adjust to the changes. The thing is
to get through the pain of the divorce and move on with their lives.
Our workbooks for Moms and for Dads
ask the important questions that point to problems
leave it up to parents to decide what to do
point out self-defeating reactions
give ways to spot problems and solutions
give ways to get past the pain
show ways to create resolution dramas
As with our workbooks for children and for teenagers,
Love Energy and Light are the prevailing resources we apply.